How to Get AdSense Account Approved On Blogspot Or Any Website
Google AdSense ads are known for their best-paying contextual ads ( Matching ads to your site based on your content and visitors) and the trust which people have on google for being a huge brand. it easy very easy to earn through google adsense, on the other hand, getting approval from adsense is not an easy task for beginners therefore I am writing this full guide after all the experience, research and getting many account google adsense accounts approved.
There are already thousands of tutorial on: Create Adsense account but
How to get Adsense account approval for BlogSpot bloggers or even on wordpress and any website, getting an AdSense approval is not that easy. Google AdSense have some strict account approval policies, and one of them is blog should be six months old. Though, it can be ignored, if you have created a professional Website and posting quality content, you can get your AdSense account approved quite easily.
How to get Adsense account approval for BlogSpot blog:
The biggest problem, faced by Blogspot bloggers is getting is getting their approved google Adsense. For some reasons Google AdSense, is not so favorable on BlogSpot bloggers. But here re the ways i have used in my starting days when i use to blog on Blogspot. These ways are still working and will work as long as google keep quality on its first priority.
- Buy a custom domain name.
- Custom domains like .com .in .org are very important for you to make money out of your blog because without a custom domain it will take years to get approval from Adsense and even if you get one then it will be a way harder to get organic traffic from any search engine which is very important for making money from your blog. check this link to know how i do i rank my articles on google to generate passive income from my blog. Know how you can find best Domain in cheapest price
- Ensure you use a clean BlogSpot design.
- A good design not only good for the readers of your blog but also helps google Adsense in accessing every page of your blog easy and quick.
- You need to have minimum of 10-15 well-written blog posts.
- Your blog should have some content for google Adsense to find out the category and topic of your blog. There are many restricted topics by google Adsense for ads and you should never write about them. The content should be unique and high quality. I will recommend you to write minimum 15 articles of 800 to 1000 words. Check this guide for writing SEO friendly posts to earn more money.
- Ensure you don’t use copyright images.
- Google Adsense can reject your website for any type of copyright content on your website. It can be anything, A Post, An Image or A Video.
Hope this information will help you and to know how to ensure everything and Apply for Adsense account Check this article
- By using high level domain and by posting high quality articles you can get google adsense account approved.
- It always takes longer to get Google Adsense approved on Blogspot than WordPress.
- If you are beginner and want to blog for short time of little extra income then then Blogspot is good to go. But if you want to passive income for long time then i will suggest using WordPress. This is how i created my WordPress Blog and made it profitable.